Saturday 25 August 2018

15mm Anyscale Models Resin Tents

Yet More Baggage Elements For Sale

Anyscale Models make an interesting range of bits and pieces. I purchased some of their resin cast A profile tents. The objective was to make some baggage elements to sell on EBay to generate some income to fund my incurable Lead Habit. The castings came in plain grey finish and were quite clean with minimal air bubbles which can plague poorer made low quality resin product.

As with all my painting projects these were for use with 15mm scale armies.

I mounted them on 40mm x 40mm MDF bases, completed with magnetic sheeting underneath, finished off with Vallejo Texture Paste, various tufts and spray sealed with a matt varnish sealer.

I have completed two batches so far in different styles and plan to do another two later this year.









2 comments: