Thursday 20 February 2020

Later Polish 15mm Generals Commission

15th C Later Polish Generals Painting Commission

Following on from Bob's commission to paint some Polish Cavalry he gave me a packet of four Essex knights consisting of 2 x XMED11 and 2 x XMED11a unfortunately this meant that he could not make up a single command group without duplicating one of the figures. I assume this was a special order as they were all on barded horses. Luckily I have some left over later 15th C knights in Project Lead Mountain. So after cutting off their lances and drilling out their hands I replaced the lances with long steel spears to create standard bearers to make up two command groups. I will give Bob the option of taking both groups when I next see him. Failing that I will have a nice command element to add to my own collection or sell on. I still have twelve more Polish knights to complete for his commission but I prefer to work in discrete batches to ensure I manage to get them done.

























1 comment: