Thursday 16 August 2018

Early and Later Polish - Part 12

Feudal & Medieval Polish - Part 12

I have not posted anything on the Polish since February because as you might have noticed I decided to take a break from them to work on other projects. Various commissions, the Scythians and lots of baggage elements have taken priority. As part of the latest baggage commission I decided that as the EBay price was too good to miss I would bulk buy yet more Baueda tents. I ended up with six of their 15MDV-b tents which I decided would be painted up for my Polish Army, the colour scheme also makes them suitable for use with my as yet unfinished Serbian army too.

I have already completed four empty wagons from QR Miniatures [Part 4 of the Polish sequence] for the Poles so have now altered two of them which now have Serbian banners on the side which will be posted when I am ready to work on the Serbs.

Here are the eight Polish baggage elements.



1 comment: