Thursday 3 January 2019

Late T'ang Chinese - Part 7

More T'ang Militia To Expand The Army To 500 AP

With this blog entry I have almost completed the Militia part of the Late T'ang Army. They are all Outpost Wargames Miniatures and are the last three contingents of Militia Infantry and the last contingent of Untrained Peasant Militia. I am still four elements of Militia Swordsmen and twelve elements of Militia archer Skirmishers short but these are not a priority at this time. I started these just before Xmas and I am quite pleased I managed to complete 112 infantry in fourteen days.

Outpost Wargames Codes STC7 Unarmoured Archers & STC18 Unarmoured Swordsmen












Lastly are the final eight elements of Peasant Hordes that are required to complete the list options.
Outpost STC15 Peasant/Horde




I still have a lot of troops left to paint to complete the list options but I can field a 400 AP list at the moment.

1 comment: