Thursday 26 December 2019

The Uncharted Seas - Iron Dwarves

First Foray Into Fantasy Gaming

As part of Project Lead Mountain I am trying to clear out lots of unused unpainted things. One of my more left field purchases was a load of Uncharted Seas ships. The original company Spartan Games went bust and they were sold off to the highest bidders upon liquidation. Wayland Games purchased The Uncharted Seas rights, but have at the time of writing, nothing with the rules for over two years.
Since I had a large collection of their ships I decided it was time to get some of them painted, ready to either play or sell on. The main faction I have are Iron Dwarves, Dragon Lords, Ralgard and Shroud Mages, though the last faction are missing lots of options. I also ended up with other starter fleets for the Humans and Orc Raiders plus a few additional pieces.

Chainmail Class Flagship

Guardian Class Floating Citadel

Most of the fleet laid out

Piston Class Cruisers

Belcher & Kraken Class Submarines

Armoury Class Troop Carrier
I am missing the Bellows Class Airships but hopefully will eventually sources some in due course.
UPDATE - I now have two of the four Bellows Class Airships I wanted and managed to find four more Piston Class Cruisers. I am now missing four Foundry Class Heavy Cruisers.



1 comment: