Thursday 15 July 2021

Museum Z Range Indian Crossbolts

Museum Miniatures Z Range Indians

I had mistakenly thought I had finally finished my Indian army when I realised that I still had two wheeled giant crossbows and crew left to paint up. They are marketed as Indian Rathamasaula which is technically incorrect as these are supposed to be the horse driven scythed chariots. The Museum code is SKU:15/WG41. The models are well sculpted and the crew very well animated.  https://www.museumminiatures.co.uk/indian-rathamasaula.html

They needed minimal cleaning up as the masters are created using 3D design which is quite a newish technique used in the miniatures wargames ranges business. They will make a good addition to any Indian/Muslim army equipped with giant crossbows.









No comments:

Post a Comment