Thursday 14 September 2023

Iceni 2023

Iceni 2023

Off to Norfolk this weekend. I taking my Sui Chinese for their first outing at 500 AP. My alternate choice was going to be my Yuan Chinese

The Runners & Riders are as follows with each pair in sequence playing each other in the first round.

For general  interest, here are the runners and riders for Iceni:


1. Jer Morgan & Stephen Nutt, Early Neo-Assyrian, 889 BC, DBMM

 v

2. Kevin Everard & John Vaughan (C), Kappadokian, 325 BC, DBMM

3. John Mee, Early Asiatic Successor, 316 BC, DBMM

 v

4. Dean Astillberry & Ken Warren (C),  Ch'in Chinese, 299 BC, DBMM

5. John Graham-Leigh & Russ King, Camillan Roman, 279 BC, DBMM

 v

6. Duncan Thompson, Alamanni, 286 AD, DBMM

7. Pete Connew & Richard Newland, Late Imperial Roman, 333 AD, DBMM

 v

8. Drew Jarman, Sui Chinese, 623 AD, DBM

9. Andy Brooker & Paul Holmes (C), Tibetan, 700 AD, DBMM

 v

10. Dave Madigan and Chris Smith, Burmese, 1300 AD, DBM

11. Paul Apreda, Italian Condotta, 1437 AD, DBMM

 v

12. Brian Ash, Ottoman, 1458 AD, DBM

My first round opponents are Late Imperial Romans so I will be a case of Quantity over Quality

1 comment:

  1. They say that the best war plans only survive until the moment the enemy is contacted. It was to be the same for me. Two drawn games on Saturday & two 0-10 defeats on Sunday. When they dice are running cold there is literally nothing you can do. My only bright spot all weekend was rolling 6-1 to take Andy's Tibetan CinC off the table. It was down hill fast after that despite my rolling 4 x Sixes for PIP's just before this combat! The first time I had done that in like forever

    ReplyDelete