Saturday 26 September 2015

Project Lead Mountain

Not blogged since Iceni

Been concentrating on rebasing figures and clearing Feudal era figures from the 15mm lead mountain. Including finally finishing off some figures I started TWENTY years ago for my Crusader army :-) Done 20 foot with another 16 to do and the Military Orders options will finally be finished.

I will have to paint up some proper 13th C Wedge Knight bases too as currently I am taping together two normal knight bases as a temp solution as my proper wedge elements are really only suitable for the 14th and 15th C. I have had these figures for just as long so its good to finally make a dent in the last box of feudal era figures. A mix of old Gladiator/Blackhat and QRF[Feudals]l/Bloody Day figures which have now been renamed by their new owners.  

Once I have finished the Mil Order foot I will take a break from painting as I must get them all based properly as theres about 100 elements waiting . 

Playing at Caesaromagus next weekend too so thats going to stop me doing much until after its over.

I have just noticed my blog has now had over 10,000 hits including 50% from outside the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment