Thursday 20 December 2018

Another Hussite Commission

Repeat Hussite Commission

Bob said he so liked my Hussite generals that he wanted another six 15mm knights painted. I didn't have anything suitable in Project Lead Mountain so he said he would buy the figures he wanted. Had I realised he wanted fully armoured knights rather than barded ones I might have been able to sort him out six figures, but hey ho! 

So whilst at the Xmas meeting at the club I was presented with six Essex Miniatures MER11 castings. https://www.essexminiatures.co.uk/products/mer11 I did say I might not get the time to do them before the next meeting but as it turned out because there were only six of them to do I painted them this week. They were cleanly cast with minimal flash and once primed quite easy to paint. I mounted the riders on pins before painting as it made it easier and quicker to paint them in a small batch. Bob didn't want them based up so he can match them with the figures he already has meaning I just painted the metal bases green to avoid the chance of there being any unpainted metal showing. 

Essex MER11 Armoured Knight

















1 comment: