Thursday 23 May 2019

Xyston 15mm Numidian Commission

Small Numidian Commission To Help Complete An Army

As part of my ongoing plan to clear out my own Lead Mountain I get asked to paint up small commissions to help out other players. This is the second batch of Xyston ANC20253 Numidian Light Cavalry I have been asked to paint. Whilst they are excellent figures they are a pain to work on as they consist of separate horses, riders, shields and of course javelins. The castings are mostly clean with very little flash apart from flow lines that need trimming off and the whole lot of course needs gluing together. It took me four days to do them in small time batches as I was working on other things at the same time. I think the end result worked out well and since he wants to match them to his existing collection I didn't have to base them which saves me some time.

Xyston ANC20253 Numidian Light Cavalry




2 comments: