Thursday 10 December 2020

Discontinued Museum Miniatures Indian Range

 Discontinued Museum Miniatures Indian Range

As Dave at Museum rolls out his new Z Ranges the replaced ranges are being retired and are no longer available, not even to special order. His range of Indians had many very nice sculpts and if you are missing any figures you will need to hope that they turn up on EBay for sale. I got a bag of 26 Indian Archers a while ago and I finally got my finger out and painted them up. They are generic filler for a lot of my armies and whilst discontinued are very well worth the effort of painting. 

I decided to paint them as eight Irr Bw elements which meant I had two castings left over which made up an odd Ps element. I have another 66 Tin Soldier Indian Archers to paint up in due course too. 








1 comment: