Thursday 21 January 2021

Hindu Indian 15mm Missing Elements

 Tin Soldier 15mm Indian Infantry

After what seems like forever I finally painted up the last of the 15mm Tin Soldier Indian infantry I had laying around from when I created my Delhi Sultanate army back in 2014. I had 66 HB24 Indian Archers Firing and 32 HB25 Indian Javelinmen left to paint. I painted the archers as 22 Irr Bw elements and the javelinmen as 16 Irr Ps S elements. Because I already had a few javelinmen painted I removed them from their old basing so I could create 20 elements with identical basing even if they were not painted the same skin colour as the new batch of infantry. Bases are the usual MDF with magnetic sheeting underneath, edges painted Brunt Umber, with Vallejo Earth Brown Sandy Paste, rock scatter and various tufts applied and completed with a spray sealer to protect them. I have been experimenting with Black Hat Washes and all of these figures are finished in their Dark Brown Wash.

They came out quite nicely given the age of the castings and I thing will be a good fit to mix in with the Museum Miniatures Z Range of new castings though not on the same bases.

HB24 Indian Archers Firing





HB25 Indian Javelinmen






No comments:

Post a Comment