Sunday 5 March 2023

Post Mongol Russians - Part 1

Post Mongol Russians - Part 1

Another Accidental Army. Last year I saw a very cheap Russian army on Ebay Listed as a Mongolian Muscovite Army. I did and paid £100 for it which given the quality of the mounted figures I obtained was quite a good price. There isnt enough figures to put it on the table just yet but I sorted through the infantry & rebased them to make better use of the figures. There are some leftover figures that will probably end up in my spares draw or sold on as generic elements once I get around to them.

Cossack Archers Irr Ps O




Cossack Handgunners Irr Ps S




Russian Handgunners Reg Art X




Mixed Russian Cavalry




Mixed Light Cavalry awaiting repair etc




2023 Figures to date
68 New figures [20 bases]
430 Refurbished figures [130 bases]


No comments:

Post a Comment