Sunday 4 June 2023

3rd Times a Charm

 Covid-19 Again


Felt all snotty for the last 36 hours. Thought it was the usual hayfever symptoms due to the very high pollen count. But I decided to take a LFT just in case & bingo I now have my third case of Covid-19. It was 44 days after my Spring Booster dose [the 6th dose in all]. I guess that since it was October 2021 when I got my 1st covid-19 infection & July 2022 my second so I'm doing quite well. I literally went out socially for the first time in months in the last week & bingo I get it again. Means I will be fairly safe now for the next 6 months I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Got a clear LFT on Friday but still feel like crap. Tired & lethargic. Dont let the Intellectually Challenged tell you its just a cold & you dont need any more boosters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had my Autumn booster, lets hope the combined effect of having Covid-19 at the start of June with the booster in September means I will be OK until the Spring. I had my flu shot last week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Eris & Pirola circulating widely now the risk of infection is ongoing.

    ReplyDelete