Wednesday 22 July 2015

A Selection of Purpose Built War Wagons on 15mm

Some Warwagons I have created over the last 3 years.

The Waterslide Transfers I am selling on EBay used to decorate Medieval German Tents

Right View of the Electors Warwagons

Left View of the Electors Warwagons

Imperial Standard Wagon flanked with a pair of warwagons

Now with added Golden Eagle on top

Imperial sub-general Standard Wagon flanked with a pair of warwagons

Imperial sub-general Standard Wagon flanked with a pair of warwagons

Simon de Montforts Standard Wagon

English Standard Wagon of St Cuthbert

Communal Italian Warwagon Superior

Papal Warwagon with His Holiness on his throne

2 comments:

  1. I still have a couple of Hungarian ones to paint up that I purchased in error. They were totally unsuitable. I have another three for Communal Italian contingents too.

    ReplyDelete