Thursday 6 September 2018

ADLG 15mm Commission

ADLG Commission From An EBay Sale

After selling some figures to a buyer in Australia I was asked if I had anything else suitable for his Condotta Army. It wasn't until I realised he had also then purchased 16 liveried Crossbowmen that I offered to rebase them for ADLG and sort out some other bits for him.

In the end I painted up 20 new castings from Project Lead Mountain and rebased another 24 castings to get what turned out to be a reasonable commission for a couple of days part-time work.

I am happy as its cleared out some unpainted metal plus some figures surplus to my own needs and they are going off to a new home far far away!

I had to put on a new flag to replace the English one on the element which took a few minutes. ADLG has different basing conventions from other ancient rules so it I needed to be advised what he wanted.

Mixed makes of Men At Arms




Minifigs Pikemen and Halberdiers 




Naismith/Roundway Crossbowmen




Leftover Minifigs Pikemen which are now a spare element in my own collection.




1 comment: