Saturday 28 September 2019

Gladiator FE020 Spearmen - Formerly Blackhat

Gladiator/Blackhat FE020 Spearmen Addition


I had a load of these codes that I painted up a while ago but I wasn't happy with the figure mix on each element. Luckily purchased at a huge batch of Blackhat castings at a huge discount as Vexillia are no longer selling them and were having a clearance sale. Blackhat have sold this range on to Fighting15's who are now selling them under their original name Gladiator Miniatures see  https://www.fighting15sshop.co.uk/gladiator-miniatures-1128-c.asp

They are lovely castings and its great news that they have found a secure future.
The original castings were painted a few years ago, luckily I managed to match paint the castings, see if you can spot the new castings? [Hint they are the eight in the centre] All the shields are hand painted. This will allow me to have a think about what figures I want to keep and probably result in my selling off some other figures.

Gladiator FE020 13th C Unarmoured Foot Spearmen 





2 comments: