Tuesday 24 September 2019

Teutonic Order Commander from Oddziat Osmy

Teutonic Order Commander

As I posted on the 17th August I still had some unpainted Teutonic's from Oddziat Osmy in Poland. They are the original sculpts and to be honest I was quite disappointed with them as their horses were cast in two halfs along the body. These sculpts were never popular horses and have now been discontinued by the new British owners but they were an EBay bargain. The horses are now supplied by Fighting15's and have been turned into traditional one piece castings. Of the nine outstanding knights I have managed to create a single generals elements. I found a flag sheet of various standards for the 15th century online which allowed be to create the right look. It does mean I can now deploy an ally contingent if necessary.






3 comments: