Thursday 15 October 2020

15mm "Chinese" off EBay Part 8 - Artillery

 Here comes the Chinese Artillery

After deciding that I am modelling Three Kingdoms, Northern & Southern Dynasties, Sung, Sui, T'ang and Yuan I needed to ensure I have sufficient artillery pieces to cover all the bases. I also ended up buying far too many artillery pieces as a result of wanting some variety.

I used mostly Essex artillery crew with the models.

Some of these are surplus to requirements and will be sold off in due course and you will notice I decided to ensure they were all compatible with the artillery I painted earlier for my T'ang Chinese.

3D printed Giant Bolt Shooter from Thingiverse with Khurosan Artillery Crew

The Khurasan crew were totally incompatible with the size of the bolts on their artillery model so I swopped them around to use with the 3D printed Bolt Shooters. 





Khurosan Boltshooters with Essex Crew

Each artillery model came in nine parts and was quite fiddly to assemble.





Essex XEQ12 30 Mini bolt or stone thrower & crew





Museum MA46 Perrier with Essex Crew

Fiddly to assemble and didnt really fit that well together





Essex XEQ19 Korean / Chinese Rocket Launcher & Crew


There were very fiddly to assemble too though worth the effort






Kallistra 10mm HA06 Trebuchet with 15mm Essex Crew

Beautiful 10mm scale models & ideal to use in 15mm because they actually fit on the required base size






Unknown make of artillery & Essex Crew






Very old Asgard MX-05 Chinese Rocket Launchers with MX-13 Crew




Essex?




Chariot HDC13




Unknown Any Ideas?




Old Glory Grand Scale 10 SEG-103 Mangonel











No comments:

Post a Comment