Monday 22 February 2021

15mm Chinese Part 14 Cavalry

More Chinese Cavalry Join The Stables

With this blog I have completed the unarmoured Chinese cavalry that I got from Ken Bell last year. I still have some armoured cavalry left to paint plus lots of mounted infantry elements, elephants and the Khitan ally contingent. The figures are Essex TA2 Tang Heavy Cavalry with Lance & Shield. Essex discontinued this code in 2019 when they resculpted their range of Sui/Tang figures. Its still listed on their website if you look at their ready made armies so might still be available to order. 

I painted them generically to fit in with lots of various morphs and I will use them as Cavalry or even Fast Knights given the huge size of the lance they are equipped with. I am quite impressed how they turned out given that I just based them on historic colours used in Chinese culture whilst avoiding Imperial Yellow.

Essex TA2 Tang Heavy Cavalry with Lance & Shield








No comments:

Post a Comment