Thursday 20 May 2021

15mm Chinese - Finally Completed

15mm Chinese Completed - Part 24 Yuan Artillery 

With this blog entry I can honestly say I have finally completed the Chinese Army project I started in May 2020. It seemed like it would never end & only started because in 2019 I had a Late T'ang Army & ended up buying two other Heinz Chinese Armies from EBay from the same seller. This allowed me to create a Chinese collection spanning from the Three Kingdoms, Northern & Southern, Sui, T'ang, Sung & Yuan Dynasties covering 220 AD to 1368 AD.

I still need to paint up some more Mongol & the Khitan Liao allies for some of the dynasties but to all intents I have completed the Chinese parts. The Yuan were early adopters of Black Powder Artillery but they were very small pieces compared to the later Ming guns which is why I decided to use 10mm scale guns instead of later era pieces. 

10mm Kallistra H-7008 Bombards & Essex CHN20 Chin Chinese Artillerymen




10mm Kallistra H-7007 Field Guns & Essex CHN20 Chin Chinese Artillerymen




Chariot HDC6 Han Chinese Archers good for N&S Dynasty Archers on new bases


Leftover N&S Dynasty Archers rebased as Psiloi


Essex SUA8 Sung Chinese Archers on new bases


Essex SUA8 Sung Chinese Archers on new bases


Unknowm Code Essex "Chinese" Archers on new bases



This now brings the painting tally for 1st January to 20th May 2021 to:
205 foot, 8 artillery & 4 war drums [67 elements]
154 cavalry [49 elements]
12 Bamboo & Paper Lions [8 elements]
3 elephants [3 elements]
Plus I have rebased
32 elements of Pikes
28 elements of Archers
8 elements of Psiloi
50 mounted elements

No comments:

Post a Comment