Friday 18 December 2015

Cutting Project Lead Mountain Down To Size

Another Batch of Mounted Knights


Well I have just finished off some more mounted Feudal/Medieval Knights. Some of them were refurbished figures, retouched, added details and new basing whilst the rest are all brand new.

Naismith/Roundway refurbished Medieval Knights rebased as wedges


Superb Quality refurbished knights rebased for very Late Medieval Kn S/I Wedges


Free Company/Condotta Knight Generals


Condotta General for Ghibilline Faction


HRE Knight General With Browned Steel Effect Armour 1400+ AD 


Minifig Late Knights painted as Duke of Milan 1450+ AD with Blackened Steel Armour 

Showing off because I am very wealthy Condotta Knight General with Gilded Armour


HRE Commander Knight for 1200 AD- 1400 AD


Last of my unpainted Norman Knights finally finished off after 20 years


HRE Command Element for 1050 AD - 1200 AD




1 comment:

  1. Well I never used the Roundway Wedges and tried to sell them on EBay without any success so I am dismounting them back into sing elements on new bases, adding flags and will relist them later in the year for sale.

    ReplyDelete