Friday 24 March 2017

EBay Bargains Come Round One In A While

A Surprising EBay Bargain

Once in a while EBay throws up a bargain when you least expect it. This happened to me last weekend when for the price of £23-75 including delivery I bagged myself 12 elements [36 castings] of Cilician Armenian Irr Ax O.

The figures were well painted, and even have magnetic basing underneath. I would have needed to have spent £15-75 plus delivery on the unpainted metal. With this purchase I no longer need to worry about running out of auxilia when I field this army at 500 AP. I didnt even need to do anything to the figures and have taken them straight out of the box and packed them in with the rest of the army.

I am still short of Spearmen but since they operated in close cooperation with the Crusader states in the Middle East I can always use some of my Feudal Spearmen in the army and rationalise as claiming they just hired in some locals for the campaign. I am 99.9% certain that the castings are Essex Miniatures so fit in with the rest of my army with no problem.

To view the rest of my Cilician Armenians just click on the label.





1 comment: