Friday 24 November 2017

Joan of Arc

Jean d'Arc Has a Bad Day



I purchased the Baueda Joan of Arc vignette last year and have finally got around to finishing it.
The items were well cast and clean. There are only four pieces supplied so I dived into my spares box as usual. Heres the link to Baueda. http://www.baueda.com/15jda.html

The spares come from a Essex carraccio and a mix of Donningtons [ DKM05] and other Clerics  I think but I cant be sure.

It has taken me two days to complete and I am very pleased with the outcome. I am undecided on if I will keep it in my 100 Years War English collection or sell it on.











The pictures above were actually unvarnished. I finally completed them today and have added updated pictures below.





5 comments:

  1. A bad day but a great vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :) What about some crucified slaves for your Romans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah wrong sort of effect. They tended to only do that after a siege or revolt had been put down otherwise it was a punishment for capital crimes away from the battlefield.

      Delete