Thursday 26 July 2018

Scythians - The Baggage Part 2

More Scythian Baggage

As part of my plans for the Scythians I ordered a pack of Forged in Battle Scythians Wagons Reference WE-SK06 Skythian 2-Horse Wagons. They come three to a pack and cost £15-00 including delivery so were not cheap. To be honest I cannot see me ever using them but I enjoy making up baggage items to sell so I might list them on EBay in due course. They come with two crew each, one drover and some fighting crew but they seem impossible to actually fit into the small area left once the canopies are fixed into position so I discarded the fighting crew castings which are only modelled from the waist upwards. I had a pair of spare Xyston female civilians left over so used these to add personality to two of the wagon bases. The castings were very clean and required minimal work before priming. There are three canopy variants, two horse variants, three identical drovers and three different fighting crewmen. [picture of the fighting crewmen below]






No comments:

Post a Comment