Last of the Spanish Finally Done
Project Lead Mountain rumbles on and I have finally completed another small part of it. Back in 2015 I blogged about completing my Spanish Ally Contingent to use with my Polybian Romans http://drewjarman.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/15mm-dbm-spanish-allied-contingent-misc.html
I still had 32 castings left over to enable me to field all three types of allies depending on what I though was suitable. They are new Essex Castings MPA109 which were resculpted a few years ago. http://www.essexminiatures.co.uk/collections/15mm-ancient-macedonian-punic-wars/products/mpa109 This meant that I had been left with not being able to get the older castings that I wanted so purchased 4 packs of the new one not realising they had changed. They are very nice sculpts and were very crisp and had very little flash.
I didn't want them to be particular distinctive as that meant that I would not be able to swop them around depending on the Spanish tribe I was fielding. I ended up making eight elements of Irr Ax S and four elements of Irr Ps S with the spare eight figures left over.