Thursday 22 November 2018

Caesaromagus 2018 Booby Prize

When You Are Having A Bad Day

As one of the co-organisers of Caesaromagus I was asked for suggestions as a prize to give the person coming last as is out usual tradition. I have won this prize myself in the past after a dreadful weekend with Papal Italians but the less said about that the better.

As part of my ongoing Project Lead Mountain I am always looking at ways to clear out left over metal and other bits. I had a few Museum Miniatures civilians and other bits from various makers leftover along with the spare elephants trunks that come with Khurasan Miniatures elephants so my fevered mind got to thinking.

After a bit of trial and error and a couple of hours painting I came up with this baggage sized feature element which would be suitable for any army that might have historically come into contact with an enemy fielding war elephants. I am quite pleased with it and would not mind bringing it back home myself if I don't have a podium finish.





No comments:

Post a Comment