Thursday 22 November 2018

New Additions From Project Lead Mountain

New Elements From Project Lead Mountain

As part of the ongoing battle to clear out my unpainted metal and after I had decided to rebase some very old figures from 24 years ago [see previous blog entry] I found two more bags of figures to paint that would be ideal to replace the older figures in my collection and sell them on.

I still cannot recall why I ended up with these figures or even when I purchased them because I know I didn't need them as I already had enough figures for the purpose in my armies already. 

I had 24 slingers and 22 archers [with cloak] they are both Essex Miniatures castings but I cannot ID the figure codes now and think they may have been replaced. The figures as is usual for Essex were cleanly cast with minimal flash to clean up. They didn't take too long to paint either once I got the production line started.

12 elements of Classical Era Slinger Psiloi.





11 elements of Classical Era Archer Psiloi.





No comments:

Post a Comment