Wednesday, 7 November 2018

Rebased Norman Era Milites first used with DBM v1.2 24 years ago

Refreshing Very Tired Looking Bases From 1994

When I first started playing 15mm Ancients back in 1994 the second army I created was Normans under DBM v1.2

They were looking very tired, my painting style has improved a lot in 24 years but the basing was all over static grass which had started to go bald making the troops look really bad. I ended up basing or rebasing 54 elements of Irr Kn F in all. The last two pictures are of slightly darker figures which I got off EBay for next to nothing unbased a couple of years ago.

So bear in mind that these figures were painted on 1994 before you pass judgement.

















3 comments: