Friday 15 February 2019

More Elephants - Can you have too many elephants?

Elephants Off EBay

I really need to stop buying things but these looked too nice to pass by. The seller is a name known to use on the UK gaming circuit so I knew he wasn't going to sell rubbish. What surprised me was that the items I received were better than his pictures showed on EBay. I now have 30 mixed elephants which is enough for all my needs. I may start to sell on a few that are surplus to my requirements? They were sold as being Legio Heroica but having checked their website only to find the only elephant they sell is in their Sassanids range and completely different I realised that they were Donningtons TIMEL01 & TIMEL02 from their https://shop.ancient-modern.co.uk/timurid-golden-hoard-ilkhanid-and-persians-61-c.asp range. They are well made and fit into my collection perfectly so I am not unhappy.






1 comment: