Friday 1 February 2019

When EBay Strikes - Hide Your Credit Card [Later Hungarians] - AGAIN

Another Unplanned Purchase Off Ebay - Again


As part of my project to complete my Serbians, Lithuanians and Poles I saw this listing on EBay for more 15mm scale Later Hungarians. They were very well painted so I put in a bid and waited to see what happened. Much to my surprise I won and paid less than I thought I would. The figures were all based on MDF but none of them were magnetised. I have now done the magnet basing and repainted the edges of the elements and they are in my collection. I have not done the spearmen and handgunners yet because I am considering other options with them including making them into the the front rank of double based bowmen with newly painted crossbowmen and since I have too many handgunners I may sell on the surplus handgunner off or even rebase them into Shot elements for use with DBR, FoG R etc and sell them. UPDATE I have decided to keep the Handgunners and will sell on my other handgunners instead.

All the figures are Essex Miniatures and consisted of 33 mounted and 88 foot figures.















3 comments:

  1. Well done, lovely minis, especially the spearmen imho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all nice, I am reworking my older figures and keeping most of these now

    ReplyDelete