Friday 15 March 2019

Communal Italian Plaustrella in 15mm

Communal Italian Plaustrella Reg WWg X

The DBM/DBMM Communal Italian army list had the option of taking six Plaustrella. There are man pushed carts used to support close combat assaults by breaking up enemy lines.

There are very few illustrations of what they looked like but I have found images from Luke Ueda-Sarson, Tagmata and others copied below as inspiration.

I took the verbal description and created my own version of these unique war engines about 20 years ago. Back then I based my elements all over with static grass and they are now going bald so needed to be rebased. I have put a couple of pictures below showing how they looked before I redid the bases along with images of them in use from a game back in 2012 where my scratchbuilt Warwagon Siege Towers dominated the battlefield.








28mm Unknown

Luke Ueda-Sarson

Tagmata
Eric Donaldson

1 comment: