Thursday 28 March 2019

Gaming Mats

Don't You Love A Bargain? Gaming Mats


I have seen loads of different gaming mats over the years, lots of styles and prices with variable quality. So when I came across this EBay listing for a brand new gaming mat I just felt I could not resist it, I paid £43-95 including delivery
The mat retails for £70 in the UK

Its made of a rubberised material and double sided grass and desert. Its very high quality and will be gracing my gaming table quite soon.





When you spend £44 for a gaming mat you need to make sure that its protected from damage when not in use so I had to buy a storage tube as well. Fortunately Wayland Games sell these for 4 foot mats.https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/aerial-bay-mats/32114-4ft-gaming-mat-storage-and-carrying-bags?search_query=mat+bag&results=777
Their website sells them for £6-90 but they are on 5% off at present.



I noticed their gaming mats are on 20% off too meaning I could have bought this mat from them new for £55-56 instead of £70 but I still saved myself over £11-50 on the sale price so I am still happy just not as rich as I thought I was!

Further to this dont you find it really annoying when your gaming mat/cloth slides all over the table top? A friend at the club sent me a link to a product he was told about by a mutual friend on Amazon.  https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B077MN7HXN/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Used on hard floors as an underlay to stop carpets sliding around and its brilliant on gaming mats too!


3 comments:

  1. Two points:

    [1] Link to eBay item gives an error.
    [2] By shortening the link I found this but it's not new.

    Care to edit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange I have tried to edit the link so it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cool, bargain price too!

    ReplyDelete